Monday, April 30, 2007

A Father's Choice

Here is a picture on the set of the movie "A Father's Choice" being shot here in Tennessee (Dickson). I have a part in the movie; I play "Nurse Bower" in the maternity ward. The script is really GREAT and is based on a true story about a father in Tennessee that was kept from seeing his daughter after birth, and how he has fought to get the rights of father's changed in the state of Tennessee - the true story of William Fain is heart-wrenching, I cried when I read the end of the script.
I am pictured here with two of my dearest friends, Karen Carlson and Kathy Knox (William Fain in the background). Karen will be playing the part of "Ms. Little" as well as Associate-Producing. Kathy is the much needed and very important Script Supervisor.

My experience shooting was as fun as ever, I love acting, it really is my FIRST Love!

No comments: