Tuesday, June 05, 2007

Winston

We almost didn't stop at Wal-Mart tonight, but I kept getting this sort of pulling feeling that I was supposed to go in and get a few things...

We were walking by the pet section where I always stop to see if there is anything new that one of my critter children must have... and low and behold there was the sweetest little puppy... At first I naturally thought "him" a girl because of his fluffy cuteness... but his "new" Mommy kindly let me know that I had made the wrong assumption. Then when I asked what "his" name was... Mommy didn't have the answer, and she asked if I had any suggestions... Well... the name Winston instantly popped off my lips... I felt since he would possibly be mistaken for a girl, that he should have a classically strong and distinguished name. The new Mommy liked this name too, so he is forever Winston.

New Mommy Laurice and her sweet new child "Winston" are pictured here... of course my camera was not too far from me even in Wal-Mart. Hope we get to see Winston again some time soon! Congrats to the both of you!

No comments: