Friday, January 11, 2008

Hollywood Walk-of-Fame

I heard yesterday that Johnny Grant, Hollywood Historical Trust Chairman died... I was really excited to get my picture taken with Johnny Grant during the unveiling of the Screen Actors Guild Hollywood Walk of Fame STAR ceremony. I'll admit, he didn't look as healthy as I had seen him over the years of my life as a California resident. A star on the walk-of-fame was always big news in southern California.

Also, this picture was sent to me by my former commercial agent from Hollywood. She was reading the Daily Call Sheet, and opened up the page with this photo and saw me immediately. She did some searching on the internet and located me through my websites... how cool is that, I have really missed her and lost contact several years ago. So glad you found me Pat, I'm thrilled to reconvene our friendship!

No comments: