Tuesday, February 03, 2015

Prayer for the Physical Body





































I have come a long long long way on my path to health and wellness. I thank Maria Miller for bringing this beautiful prayer to one of our weekly meetings, where we share in JOY of becoming who we are meant to be through! I have thought about how hard I worked to [learn to] love the me that was struggling with who I had become physically. It brings tears to my eyes when I think of how much I hated myself. I hated something that I didn't understand. I hated the confusion of who I was. I hated the magnificent creation of this human's existence. I was and will always be the symbol of my parents LOVE for one another - how could I have hated that... really, how? 
I'm walking this walk EVERY day now. I reach out EVERY day to help the next person who feels or has felt this way about themselves. I find it interesting that the thing I hated most about myself is now the CENTER of my Life! Very funny God!
I have always loved the saying, "if you wanna make God laugh... tell her your plans!"
Well... God must be laughing at me pretty good over the last year or so. I am completely GRATEFUL for this program. I am so grateful to those here in Nashville who brought it here, I am so grateful for the creators of this plan of health & wellness, I am so grateful for the love and support of my husband Tim Rumsey, who loved me EVERY step of the way, no matter what! 
So here's to the rest of my life in LOVING me! Every day in every way!
And so it IS!
If you are struggling - let me take you by the hand and show you a way to loving yourself, and your life!

No comments: