On one of my original posts (Is profanity necessary?), I invited anyone and everyone to drop a comment bomb on whether profanity was necessary or not. And while trying to make a creative point, I used characters such as #%$@ instead of typing out the word SHIT. There was method to my madness…
So then, I receive in my email, (instead of in the comments section of my blog) a response from some unknown opinionated person (he shall be known as Jim) with too much time on his hands… this thing was so long, I couldn’t believe it. And then, the guy is bugging me to post it… I tried! But for some reason, the blog software CAN’t FINd your comment that is really more a verbally diarrhea filled dissertation. Soooo, the following is for him to read:
Definition of a comment:
1. a remark (a casual or brief observation) that states a fact or expresses an opinion
2. an implied or indirect judgment
3. a note (something written down, often in abbreviated form) that explains a passage in a text
Definition of dissertation:
1. a lengthy and formal written treatment of a subject, especially a long paper submitted as a requirement for a degree
2. a formal spoken or written discourse
As you’ll notice, if you are paying attention Jim, my BLOG is short, sweet, and to the point. I like visuals more than words… I am a CREATIVE! AND, I not only am in Peri-Menopause, I’m recovering from an accident that left me with a HEAD, NECK, and BACK injury!!! So give me a fucking (a perfect example of profanity being necessary) break Mr. Jim who doesn’t know the difference between a comment and a dissertation!!!
Hey Jim, you might want to look up “creative license”. Anyway, thanks for stopping by, glad to have had ya!!!