Tuesday, August 08, 2006

So humble...

Be it ever so humble, there's NO PLACE LIKE HOME...! After spending 31 days out away from home; on the road with my husband and at the most incredible conference of my life (ibiglobal.com), I land at home. I am grateful that everything looks the same, but at the same time EVERYTHING looks incredibly different.

I am different, I have changed, my life has changed FOREVER, my view from this place is different. I have different expectations of myself and my future. I know that I DO have something to offer the world that could be quite profound. The words that I can find at this time to express my thoughts of this 31 day experience are cliche... all I can say is, "I am different and I am so glad..."

Here is another photograph taken along the way on my 31 day adventure. This is in Montana... it's called the Wild Horse Monument.

No comments: