Wednesday, February 08, 2006

The first day of the rest of my life!

O.K., here goes... my first entry to my very personal, very up close, very...... hmmmmmm... INTERESTING... yeah that's it interesting BLOG. I'm soooooooo excited!

Last night I attended a seminar put on by Gary Fong, a well know Wedding Photographer who retired (as a Millionaire) at 42 because he had put all his money in savings from shooting weddings and creating awesome software to help other photographers (like me) save time, so they could get their butts up from in front of their computers (like me), and be able to enjoy life!

Life? What's Life? That's what I've been asking myself lately. I've been so wishy washy on what way my life direction is supposed to be... What will I be when I NEVER grow up? That's what I keep asking myself, you see I don't really plan to grow up any more. I tried that... it was boring... it didn't work... it was WAY too stressful.

So here's the first picture I'm going to post. In 1963 I received the high honor of becoming "Tiny Tot Miss America". Yes, that's right, I'm a former Miss America... How many people can say that??? I've been living off that one since I was three... hmmm... guess it's time for some new excitement, right?

Well.... I sent in an application to the "Biggest Loser" last week, I can't wait for them to call, so I can clear my schedule for 10 weeks... this ought to be interesting. My video audition is sooooo awesome (thank you Christina & Mark), I don't see how they couldn't pick me. I'm trying to continue doing business, but I don't know when I'm going to be gone to recreate myself. I wish they'd hurry up and call me!!!

How's that for a first posting? Tata for now. Don't forget to Bookmark my BLOG!

8 comments:

Coco said...

Me love you Carla!

Anonymous said...

The pictures Carla made of my husband and myself caught the look in our eyes that has been there from the day we met, 40 years ago.

Anonymous said...

I've not learned yet what a blog is? I've been hearing a lot about them, and I know its something cool and informed people do, so perhaps that explains my ignorance, but I do think there's something to the "Tiny Tot Miss America." Why don't you do a story on all the past Tiny Tot Miss Americas, what has happened to them, where are they today? Are they still in the spotlight after all these years. Have their lives gone well...or have they struggled with the fame and notoriety. Maybe you should even have a runoff of all the former winners, kind of a Tiny Tot Super Bowl. Put an end, once and for all, to all the inevitable speculation about who is the ultimate Tiny Tot.

Anonymous said...

Very interesting Carla Dean! Looks good. :)

Anonymous said...

GREAT BLOG! IT EVIDENCES YOUR CREATIVENESS (IF THERE IS SUCH A WORD!). CANT WAIT TO READ MORE

Anonymous said...

When you grow up? Never.

Anonymous said...

as always, I love your "off the wall, floor, ceiling, cliff..." mind....Yes, Martha, you are a cutie. kc

Anonymous said...

live in the NOW..........HERE.