Thursday, February 09, 2006

Tony Bologna Turns 4T!!!

I can hardly believe that my little brother turns 40 today... and I've heard he's not taking it very well*...

What is it about men and the midlife crisis thing? Can anybody fill me in? Turning 25 was much harder for me, twenty-five is a quarter of a century - now THAT freaked me out.

Fourty is just that... 40. Is there someplace in particular that a man is supposed to be at 40? Help me understand, cuz my husband is going to go through it next month... and he's not taking it very well either. (yes, I married a younger man - you know what I always say, "your as young as the man you feel!)

Here's a shot of Tony and me bathing together - aren't we a couple of cutie pies? Stepping into a hot tub now with my bro would be iffy... he's buff and gorgeous. I'm... well... I just sent in an application to the biggest loser... nuf said?

I love you Tony Bologna! Happy 14,610th day of your life!!!

*a note since the original posting, "he's doing fine with it, my sources were INCORRECT!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Carla! I've been through the 40 freak out...hubby left me & 5 boys for someone else. Oldest is actually turning 40 in 2 years and planning to celebrate riding his motorcycle from the FL Keys to Alaska and to Anchorage to meet his wife(me too) for a party -website... ericbertramturns40.com

Anonymous said...

Hi Carla,
I remember this picture. I have one of me and Tony as well. Turning 40 wasn't as bad as turning 30 for me. I usually look at my milestones and see if I am where I want to be and change it if I'm not. Luv ya!

Anonymous said...

Carla, I love it!!! Keep 'em coming!!!! Shirley xx

Anonymous said...

Who said I wasn't taking it well? Wherever your getting your info, well it's pretty tainted. It's all bullshit. MY LIFE IS FUCKING COOL! 40 Years young :) 420 Everyday!
& mellow out.


peace

Anonymous said...

I had a Fucking GREAT day. It even include a BlowJOB! :)

peace