Tuesday, February 14, 2006

I HEART YOU!!!

Today is my favorite day, because everywhere you look there are hearts! And love is in the air, and people are MOSTLY nice to each other.

My boyfriend (& husband) is on his way home to spend Valentines Day with me. HOORAY!!! Hopefully my peri-menopause will stay in check while he’s here, my husband is a professional button pusher (at least my button’s anyway). I’m going to make sure I take ALL my hormonal supplements so I will be nice to him for at least 24 hours… Pray for me that they work… it’s NOT pretty when they don’t… NOT PRETTY at all...

Here is a cute picture of my husband (& boyfriend) from his high school days; he’s so cool looking in his letterman jacket. My southern gentleman, the man of my dreams.

Tomorrow I will go to all the stores and get heart stuff at 50% off; my kitchen is all heart design. If you see cool heart stuff, let me know, but not tacky heart stuff, it has to be cool.

Have a loved filled, heart filled, good candy filled day!

No comments: