Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Day 1

And now for something a little different. I haven't been writing in awhile since FACEBOOK took over my social time... so I apologize if there was anyone reading my blog.... not so sure there is...

I'm embarking on changing my life for the good... for the better... for the best. I have recently (the past 5 years) gained quite a bit of weight... and I'm not very comfortable at all... It has taken me months to figure out how to get myself feeling better... motivated... proud of myself... so here we go.

Today is the first day of my personal journey to better health. Each day I will embark on doing something healthy for myself, for my body, my mind, my spirit. AND, I will back it up with a video entry as follows:



This is my way of being accountable with MYSELF. I can't live this way ANY MORE... My body hurts. Soooo, if you are reading this... say a little prayer, do a little dance, send some positive vibes my way. Cause I plan to really make a change for the better!

No comments: