Monday, December 27, 2010

Day 6 - NOT Easy

I took several days off because my husband was home for the holidays... MISTAKE! I had shown all the videos to my husband, he didn't know what I was doing, I had told him about it, but he said he didn't think I was really going to do it... HA!

So, today was the first day back since before Christmas and I am telling you THIS WAS HARD!!! But I did it, and I am proud of ME! I tried some DIFFERENT exercises today so that I don't get bored with the same games/exercises on the Wii. I'm telling you, if you have a Wii, and you've never done the Sports edition... you need to give it a try, it IS Amazing!

Here's my video entry for today from right afterward:

P.S. - I'm trying to decide if I should join Weight Watchers... I am really ready to get rid of this weight...

No comments: