Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Day 5

Starting a new exercise regime during the holiday season is probably one of the best ideas I've had in a long time... and I come up with a lot of unimplemented ideas all the time that are pretty good. [Smile]

Anyway, I slept until after noon today... cause I NEEDED it! Got up and didn't feel like exercising AT ALL, but I did it anyway - and, I exercised LONGER than any other day so far... hmmmmm, wonder why?

I'm learning more and more about myself and my body... this is good. I am starting to integrate MIND - BODY - SPIRIT again.

Also, I need to tell you (the imaginary you) that I started working the new Marianne Williamson book on CD called, "A Course in Weight Loss." I'll let you know more when I can... the first lesson really had me deep in thought over why I keep holding on to this weight... it is NOT about food, that is for sure...

No comments: