Friday, April 21, 2006

Bored Outta My Gourd

How can I possibly be bored??? I am an Artist with multiple talents! At any given time I might be painting, making jewelry, photography, web designing or acting (up)… but I find myself EXTREMELY bored in this today. I have work I need to do, but I don't feel like doing it. Today I spent a good portion of the day dealing with medical bills... arggggggggh!

Even though gas prices are at a terrible high, I found myself venturing down a country road to see if I could find something I hadn’t seen before. Today I stopped at a roadside nursery and shot a few pictures of Columbines. Here they are…

I guess I'm drawn to flowers because... they don't argue... they are honest & true... they don't make excuses for themselves... they're just what they are... flowers BEING... beautiful!

No comments: