Wednesday, May 31, 2006

Issues! Party of One?

What a way to start the summer... with a cold and cough. Not a kind thing in the south, where pollen is so thick, you think that it's snowing green gunk... Is it just me, or are the trees coughing too?

Well, I don't have too much to say. I am back from a trip to California to visit my Mom and Pop's, and a little side visit to Las Vegas... where I left some of my hard earned freelance monies...

I was stuck in the airport for three hours with nothing but shopping, eating, or gambling... Hindsight is 20/20, I should have gone shopping - I'd have something to show for the money gone...

Here's a couple shots I took while in Las Vegas, I'm not thrilled with any of my shots, but then again, I didn't go there to do photography either...

No comments: