Tuesday, January 09, 2007

In the spirit of Exhibition

OR is it?
Was it Shakespeare who wrote, "What's in a name?" Don't ask me what play it was, but I think the quote is his... if not, feel free to correct me...

Anyway, I'm trying to find three photographs to enter into a "photo of the year" contest... and I am having the hardest time choosing what I want to submit. I shoot thousands of photos every year... but this year was different... I was very preoccupied with OTHER things and didn't really shoot a whole lot of variety... at least compared to my normal outflow...

So I am searching through my computer for things I shot during 2006 and I come across this photo of a woman at an art exhibition. I actually found her more interesting then the art at the show... so I quietly and secretly took her picture... I find her presence between the art VERY interesting... especially since she is so engaged in what she is looking at...

What do you think? Should I enter this one... is it interesting to you? Is anybody out there... ?

I'm trying to decide what to name this photograph too... hmmmmmmmmmmmm.

No comments: