Monday, March 12, 2007

About FREAKIN' Time!

I have had BLOGGER BLOCK lately... nothing to talk about, nothing to post - even in the photography arena... until TODAY! The weather was gorgeous, and I actually got to spend some time with my husband... Yahoo! We went to a CRAFT fair, bought a couple of small original pieces of affordable art ($25 bucks worth)... and then unexpectedly got off the freeway downtown Nashville, and began to "tool around" a little looking for interesting things to photograph. My husband was kicking himself for leaving his camera at home... I on the other hand... like American Express card holder... I never leave home without a CAMERA!

So here are a couple of things we found... a cool old neon business sign that will someday disappear... my husband on an OLD dock where homeless probably sleep; cause there were some items there that indicated as such... a Nashville mural that I had seen on TV, but could never find... a couple of WHITE Graffiti artists who wanted to remain anonymous, and a VERY old farm house and barn that has 700 acres attached to it that is up for sale, AND where I shot my multiple award winning cow's shot... not a bad days photography if you ask me.

Click on the images to see a larger version that my blog won't let us see... butt heads... I guess you get what you pay for...

No comments: