Sunday, May 13, 2007

Happy Mother's Day!

It's Mothers Day today! I was awakened by my husband holding our kitty and doggy with a card that he made and had them sign with their paws... VERY cute! What a sweet way to be awakened!

The days lately have been very challenging. When you're not getting along with your mate (most of the time) can be saddening and debilitating at the same time... at least, that's the way it seems for me. Since nobody seems to be reading my blog, I guess I can just be as honest as I want to be... the blog is for me anyway, right? RIGHT!

So, I am taking each day separately, and reacting with self-love and self-care to the best of my ability. I have learned to accept the feelings of others (through 12 step and therapy) unconditionally, although at times, my husband will challenge this philosophy constantly.

Anyway, "Happy Mother's Day" to all of you out there that are Mothers even without having birthed another human being!

I think this picture of my Mom and me in a photo booth is really cute!

No comments: