Monday, January 21, 2008

Business Plan

So here I am after working on this project for 11 years now, I am finally writing a business plan. Oh my gosh, what a project! The cobwebs of my forty-something year old brain have been lifted... I am truly enjoying the process. I am competing for $25,000 in cash and business services and lots of PR with thirty other businesses! The further I am into writing this puppy, the more I believe that I can win this hands down!

I decided to make a poster for my presentation, so I went into the archives of my computer to see what I could find... I actually have WAY more than I could include... but here is a taste of what has happened over the years of being the author and creator of a character that will be known world wide in the next couple of years - or sooner if everything keeps going the way it has been. The divine order of gifts I have received for this project are limitless. I would just like to say here and now once again how I appreciate EVERYONE who has ever had a hand in helping this project come alive - you know who you are - at the risk of leaving just one important person out, I will not name names - and it's true, you do know who you are!

Click on the poster to see a larger version.

No comments: