Tuesday, July 01, 2008

An American Songwriter


I had a "headshot" session with Kyle Brooks on Sunday morning - an up and coming Singer/Songwriter.

We met at the Parthenon in Nashville to shoot and leave one of our cars there while we took a little adventure downtown. The session turned into what I call a "photo excursion" (three hours). He brought a friend who actually was a nice help creatively and as an extra pair of hands... she wanted to see how a shoot like this would be (for herself). I ended up with 164 proof shots - Kyle picked out 51 of the shots that he really likes... I love it when someone really likes what I have created for them - it makes my heart SING!

To see the photo larger, click on it!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I really like this photo. great composition, I especially like the guitar on the RR track. Nice job!