Monday, August 18, 2008

Kyle's Debut

My friend [and client] Kyle Brooks played out on Saturday with his group "the Rounders". Kyle hired me to take action shots during the performance. We were at Richard's Cafe in Goodlettesville near Nashville Tennessee... just down the road from Barbara Mandrell's gorgeous log mansion (where Gone Country is shot for CMT).Their were some challenges during that shoot because of some color gels above the stage area... a reddish orange cast was my enemy the whole shoot. Turning the photos black and white takes care of this perfectly.

Anyway, I just got off the phone with Kyle where he informed me that Saturday nights performance was his FIRST any time any where... I was stunned! I thought for sure he had been doing this for years... I would have NEVER known!

I am really proud for him!!!

No comments: