Wednesday, December 31, 2008

2008 in Review

So, what did I do this year you ask? Of course you didn't ask, but I thought I could fantasize about all the people who read my blog... HA! Anyway, I digress... as usual.

The year in review - Actually I would like to have amnesia for this particular year - is that possible? But wait, then I would have missed the incredible history made during the election... damn, can't have it both ways can you?

Here's some highlights from my year:

1. I wrote my first business plan - twelve to sixteen hours [a day] over the course of five months - writing, rewriting, writing, rewriting, reading, writing, rewriting, reading, researching... my God! I think you get the picture...

2. I became an official Still Photographer on a TV Show - what a blast! I totally love being on the set - in front of or behind the camera - it's where I belong!

3. I participated in five art exhibitions and sold art work at most of them!

4. Two of my photos went into a permanent art collection. Woo Hooo!

5. I continued to audition for film and TV - landed an extra part without an audition - which actually paid pretty good.

6. Had the worst car accident of my life - lucky to be alive! Now drive the cutest Saturn Vue that gets WAY better gas mileage! Yahoo! [silver lining]

7. Attended the "Sex in the City" movie opening night party with VIPs! What a blast!

8. Received a star on the Walk of Fame with fellow Actors in Hollywood! Very COOL!

9. Opened a successful online shop for my art.

10. Successfully bartered my way to many wonderful experiences!

11. Rekindled a relationship with my God-Daughter. I love her so much!

12. Participated in a national photo walk that kicked my butt!

13. Swam 4 to 5 times a week during the summer! Aaaahhhhhh!

14. Started playing Tennis after the pool closed! Still looking for a partner to play with regularly.

15. Traveled to southern California to be with my Mom and Pop for two weeks! Good visit indeed!

16. Bought a new laptop that I LOVE!!! Macbook ROCKs!!!

17. Completed the largest painting (on canvas) ever!

Wow, when I look at it like that, maybe the year wasn't as bad as I thought - maybe I've been dwelling on the negative instead of the positive. 2009 is going to be the best! Business is BOOMING! Time to paint something even BIGGER! Would love to do some murals again!

Happy New Year Y'all!

No comments: