Saturday, August 12, 2006

My mouth is watering...

. . . in two different directions. . . I'm kicking myself now that I look at the picture I made of these apples through the window of the Rocky Mountain Chocolate Factory in Seattle, WA. I cannot believe that we didn't stop and taste this masterpiece... how the heck did they do that?
However, we were smart enough to buy some smoked Salmon to eat on the truck for dinner a couple of nights. I put it on chicken in a biscuit crackers, added some cream cheese, and sliced up some apple. On the second night, we had found some blackberries on a vine near where the truck was parked. Tim picked enough for us to have over the course of a few meals. How cool was that...? Very!

Here's a shot of what I fixed on the truck, Tim is there in the background at the drivers seat waiting patiently.

No comments: