Saturday, August 19, 2006

Robert Joseph Costanza

My dear friend Sherry Costanza's husband died yesterday morning. I was fortunate enough to get to spend casual times as well as photograph the final portrait session with both Bob and Sherry at there home over the past years. I always told Sherry what an exceptional man I thought Bob was... and what a looker he must have been in his prime... I always loved the way he pronounced my name with his Brooklyn accent.

The father of Nashville's first family of film, the Costanza's, founders of AC Inc and supporters of the Nashville film community in so many ways for decades, has passed away. Bob Costanza was father to Armanda, Robert Jr., Michael and Sherry Jr., and adoring husband to Sherry Costanza. Visitation and services are this weekend.

May you rest in peace Bob...

No comments: