Wednesday, March 01, 2006

OUCH!

It doesn't look as bad as I feel...




Of course, it really should look like this, cause that's the way we landed...



I cannot believe that it costs $1500 to repack an airbag... is it just me, or does that sound a little fishy? That job must still be available here in the United States. If they sent that job to China or India it would probably only cost .08 cents to do since I think minimum wage over there is $-.04 per hour. I'm sure I just pissed off some air bag packer out there somewhere.

All kidding aside, $1500 EACH!? Two airbags opened up in my car accident (thank God), that right there was $3000 in damages!

And YES, they TOTALED my CAR!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh man, I hope you feel better soon!

Anonymous said...

I'm glad to see that you are doing much better than your car! How exactly are you?